Monday, September 17, 2007

Our excursion

Last Thursday, Andrew took us to Bundeena for an excursion.

That day, I got up early. When I opened the window, it was cloudy and windy. The ground was wet. Oh, my God! It was bad weather. I wanted to give up this trip. The time was 9:00, the sun raised. I was so happy, I could still go on the excursion. I got to Hurstville train station in a hurry at 9:30. When I got onto the platform, I saw Eve had already arrived . She was very happy. She said she had waited for us for a long time. Cindy didn’t come, we met Svetlana at the train station. The train was about 7 minutes late . About 9:52 we got on the train. Andrew, Tony and Summer were already in the train.
The train runned to Crunalla. Maybe today the things weren’t very smoothly. The train was stopped halfway. Andrew told us that we needed to run to the ferry wharf or we would miss the ferry.
There was about 10 minutes walking from the train station to the wharf. The sun was hiding while we got on the ferry. It took a 20 minutes ferry ride away to Bundeena. The weather became cold and it was drizzling , but we were exciting. Bundeena is a very quiet place. No many people walked on the road. You could see some beautiful houses, big trees. Sometimes you could see some parrots jumping between the trees. The air was fresh and the landscape was wonderful. I looked forward to living here one day in the future . According to plans, we went to the beach. The beach wasn’t very big . That day the surf wasn’t very strong . A man was fishing here. We took some photos. After that we started bushwalking . We saw may trees had fallen and died. Marion told us this was effect of a storm. We met heavy rain on the way back. We couldn’t move. The world was grey. It was quiet except for the rain’s voice. We stood and hoped the rain stopped quickly. A few minutes later the sun raised again. We ate lunch at a club.

This was a special trip.

No comments: